Thursday, October 9, 2008

Busking


Good news everyone! I got a new job! Sadly, the revenue stream isn't as consistent as I would like it to be or sometimes it isn't even revenue. When I did this some guy stopped to listen and then eventually went and picked a dandelion before putting it in my guitar case. Hey, beggars can't be choosers (literally).

4 comments:

Super Angie said...

Steve and I want you to know that if we ever walked past you playing a guitar on the sidewalk, we'd drop at least five bucks.

Jennifer Harris said...

It's always nice to see good, productive citizens hard at work. :) I know I always liked listening to you play.

Carrie said...

You kill me.

Emily Christiansen said...

You are so nutty. Are you the homeless ZZ Top now? I miss you tons. If you haven't heard of her, check out Meiko. I know you love music and I think you might like her style.