Saturday, March 12, 2011

Three Songs


Here are three songs from one of my new favorite musicians: Jonsi.  He's icelandic and is more well known as the lead singer of Sigur Ros.  These songs come from his first solo album, in which he sometimes sings in English.

I'm not sure why i love his music so much.  It's very theatrical, but it just has this lightness about it that I find incredibly refreshing and appealing.  Oh and the last song might, just might, be the most beautiful song I've ever heard.  Just sayin'.

I hope you enjoy it!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all the music you find! Your CDs are the best! (My favorite of the three was Tornado)

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing. Natalie's put some of his stuff on different mixes for me, including that second song. You're right, the third one is absolutely beautiful. And I love the happy feel of the fist one too. Hope you're doing well! And I hope you're impressed that I'm getting better at checking and commenting on blogs these days. Even though it's largely one-way, it does provide a way for some keeping in touch with your life for me! And that's always good. Any upcoming trips to Tahoe?