Monday, November 12, 2007

Copy Cat

Carrie just did this on her blog and since I've had a lack of time or thought to post anything else, I thought I'd just throw this out for entertainment and learning. Enjoy!

Jobs I've had:
Paperboy
Landscaper
Graphic Designer
Whipping boy of a graphic designer
Web Designer (a brief stint at BYU-I)
Landscape Architect

Jobs I'd like to have someday:
Photographer
Professor
Sky-diving instructor

Movies I have watched over and over again:
Nacho Libre
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
X-Men Trilogy
Spiderman Trilogy
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Pride and Prejudice

Some favorite books from the last few years:
Angle of Repose
Remembering Laughter
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Man's Search for Meaning
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Favorite Things To Do:
Read
Walk around my city
Eat really good food
Watch movies
Play my guitar
Listen to music
Go to work (yeah, amazing isn't it?)

Places I have lived:
Salt Lake City, UT
Trapper's Creek, AK
Vashon Island, WA
Rexburg, ID
Logan, UT
Denver, CO
Concepcion, Chile
Lljubljana, Slovenia

Favorite Things to Eat:
Chocolate Chip Cookies (made by Carrie)
Omelette's (made by me)
Roast beef and mashed potatoes (made by my mom)
Barbecued ribs (made by Jerry James)
Barbacoa Burrito (made by Barbacoa)
Anything made at Tamayo in Denver (made by Tamayo in Denver)

Places I'd rather be:
Slovenia
Chile
UK
Italy
India
China
Japan
Scandinavia
Mexico
Peru
Delaware

Words I love the sound of:
Superfluous
Elucidation
Pozdravljeni ("hello" in Slovene)
Anything in Swahili

3 comments:

Becca said...

That was fun. I think I knew most of that stuff about you, but the two things that surprised me: The X-men trilogy & your vocabulary (as revealed in the list of "words you like the sound of"). What in the flippin' heck does "elucidation" mean? (Does that make you miss Utah?)

Carrie said...

I love it! I promise to make you cookies over Christmas (as if there won't be enough food to eat), I know come here & I'll make you cookies! I keep seeing things and going place I know you would love and appreciate (i.e. Mount Auburn Cemetary). Nice variety on the movies and I'm really glad to know that Tamayo makes their own food, could get kinda' awkward.

Anonymous said...

I know what "elucidation" means, and you elucidate very well, so why not enlighten me on your choice of "Delaware." You gave Pete a good list to stimulate Christmas gift ideas. Was that your real purpose?