This is a beautiful poem written for me by my Scottish friend Rebekah. It just touched me so that I had to share it and do what I can to give this budding young talent her big break.
mr. pulcipher-wulcipher-woo
how do u do the things u do?
do u do them left or do u do them right?
are u busy in the day or busy in the night?
do u like to sit and look at stars
or do u sit at home and eat mars bars?
do u think about the thoughts u have
like who invented the sattelite nav?
did u ever climb a tree and not get down
and wonder how far it was to the ground
did u think u could make it as u started to jump
and realised that u couldnt when u landed with a BUMP.
have u realized that i've nothing better to do
than sit at home and write rhymes to u,
i'VE HAD ENOUGH, i'll go watch tv instead.
then close my eyes and go to bed.....
Rebekah Giboin
Now do you see why I want to go back to Slovenia? The friends I made there are the coolest!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What profundity! the Themes and syntax are beyond my literary capabilities, but I feel the emotion and tension, the paradox and universality. GIVE US MORE!
Post a Comment