Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Behold...

I've been sitting on these pictures for a while, being just too busy with other things to remember to post them. So, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you:

The Many Faces of Mark

"Grizzly Adams"

"Bubbles the Tattoo Artist"

"The Megadeth Fan"


"My little sister got a hold of the scissors while I was sleeping"

"Bubba"

"Truck Stop Tony"

"Francis"

"12-year-old Mark"

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Do you really think you look 12 w/o your beard? I suppose that explains it. I have to say Bubba & the truck stop guy were my favorite. I really think you should go with those looks.

Jennifer Harris said...

Wow, Mark, If you were so inclined you could truly be hideous! Especially if you went with the 12 year old Mark look...just kidding! Bubba was frightfully disturbing.

Shelby and Ted said...

I saw your link on Jen's blog. That facial hair growth is pretty impressive! I think the funniest one is truck stop mark...Ted was laughing too.