I saw this on my sister's blog and I thought it was pretty funny.
The Rules:
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have Fun!
If someone says 'are you OK?' you say? A Land Filled with Wonder
How would you describe yourself? Libraries
What do you like in a guy/girl? The Secret Life of Daydreams
How do you feel today? Orion
What is your life's purpose? Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
What is your motto? Faded
What do your friends think of you? The Undivided Self (for Eppie and Popo)
What do your parents think of you? En Lo Puro no Hay Futuro
What do you think about very often? Lonely People
What is 2+2? Carbon Monoxide
What do you think of your best friend? Jingle Bells
What is your life story? Carry You
What do you want to be when you grow up? Ojos Asi
What do you think when you see the person you like? The Forty-Day Ministry Part I
What will you dance to at your wedding? Yellow - Coldplay
What will they play at your funeral? David's Country - Band of Annuals
What is your hobby/interest? Unanswered Prayers
What is your biggest fear? Let Go
What is your biggest secret? A Friend of the Devil
What do you want right now? Baby, Now that I've Found You
What do you think of your friends? Who Needs Sleep?
What will you post this as? Unicornio
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
-K- That's almost creepy how well some of those fit, especially the whole friend of the devil thing :) Awesome.
I know, I especially liked the "Purpose in Life" one. :)
Mark...I copied this idea from you and did it on my blog...and the some of the answers fit perfectly...creepy...like how do you describe your self and the song that came up was "Katie"...(I'm not sure if you remember me, I was in your ward in college...roomates with Emily Bush for a while...)
Post a Comment