Hello all! I apologize for my extended absence. Life continues at it's usual rapid-fire pace and I seem to always have just enough to stay barely one step ahead. I promise I'll post a more thoughtful and interesting post in the near future.
In the mean time I want to share a song with you. It's by Grizzly Bear and it comes from their latest album Veckatimest, which was release earlier this week. I don't know what it is about this song that I love so much but I can't seem to get enough of it. It captures a little of the 50's doowop while still maintaining a very contemporary sound. It fascinates me and I love it. I hope you do too!
Disclaimer: The video is a little strange, so if you like, just minimize your browser window and enjoy the music. Enjoy!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment