So, I just got back from Chicago, where I had many adventures and good times. Unfortunately, I don't have time to post pictures or recount stories right now as I am currently trying to put my life in order and organize myself after taking almost three weeks of vacation. I'll post some pictures and stories later. In the mean time, you can all enjoy this awesome new band I discovered called Movits. They're a Swedish hip-hop, swing band. Does it get any better than this? I don't think so...
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the music. Love the video. Now if only I had a clue what they were saying.
Hey its Sarah! That was catchy :) that must have been hard, the whole guitar throw thing. I wonder how many they smashed.;) Anyway, that was cool, even though i didn't get what they were saying! That's one for my ipod!
Post a Comment