Thursday, February 18, 2010

New York 2.0


So, remember how I did that post last month about going to New York City for a week and a half?  Remember all those pictures I posted?  Well, I fell in love with the place and when the opportunity arose to go back just one month later, I couldn't resist.  This was a much shorter trip (just three full days) but it was still a lot of fun and was jam packed with great plays, delicious food, and very sore feet.

So, here are some more pictures of my travels in the Big Apple.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Super Angie said...

You are amazing. So are your photos. My formal prediction: a move to NYC is in your future...

Carrie said...

That subway picture is my favorite. Can I frame it and put it in my kitchen? Seriously. I love it. I think you truly have another career option here.