Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Such Stuff as Dreams are Made On

So last night I had the worst kind of dream possible.  What kind of dream you might ask?  A nightmare?  A going to work naked kind of dream?  Maybe a loved one died?  Nope.  None of those.  Instead of the myriad of worst-case-scenarios one would expect to hold top spot on the worst dreams list what I dreamed about was simply that my alarm had gone off.  And why is that so bad?  Well, in response to my alarm going off I woke up, got out of bed, took a shower (all the while wondering why NPR was broadcasting only British stories) and started to get dressed.  It was only then that I looked at my phone and realized it was 1:30 am.  Stupid dream...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ha ha I've done that... only i woke up, got ready for school, walked out the door, woke up got ready, left, woke up again....
etc...

North Slope Ranch said...

Okay, just a few weeks ago I got home around midnight and went to check on the kids, only to accidentally wake up Samuel. As I was brushing my teeth I heard him scrambling in the kitchen, starting his school day with a bowl of cereal... at 12:00 pm.

Carrie said...

That is awesome. That sucks.