Saturday, December 4, 2010

To Ski or Not to Ski...


...is there really any question?  Um.... no.  Not when you live here at least.  So today was the first day on the mountain.  And man did it rock.  Actually, it quite literally rocked considering that there wasn't all that much snow in parts and I hit my fair share of rocks, dirt, and in one instance the tip of a pine sapling poking out of the snow (barely stayed up after that one).  Still, it was great to be up there and I'm excited to spend pretty much every weekend for the next few months flying recklessly down tree-lined icy hills on two thin pieces of plastic.  Cheers!


2 comments:

North Slope Ranch said...

What a great way to live. And I am so glad that you could bring Shakespeare into the equation.

Carrie said...

What? Where's the picture you texted me? Didn't make it onto the blog?