Hi y'all! So I've decided to join the self-satisfied world of blogging. I realized recently that my daily exploits are way too significant and important to be bounded within the limits of only my personal consciousness. They must be shared with the millions upon millions that wait with bated breath to know the contents of yesterdays lunch. Inquiring minds want to know!
Okay, so really this blog is mostly for the benefit of my family. Several of us have now spread across the wide reaches of the United States, and one branch of the Pulsipher clan will soon sew their collective oats in the fertile Indian soil. What better way to keep up on each other's lives than a personal on-line diary? So without further ado, I present to you the exciting details of my life:
Yesterday I ate a burrito.
Tune in for the next exciting installment!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope it was a good burrito!
Post a Comment