We just had a "Toast and Boast" meeting where we were informed that Design Workshop had won a number of awards. The most significant one was awarded by the American Society of Landscape Architects and it was the honor of being "Landscape Architecture Firm of the Year." This is a seriously high honor. Last year it was won by Sasaki Associates (one of the top firms in the world). So this puts us in pretty good company and also brightens our work outlook in this economically slow time.
Once again, I just have to reiterate how lucky I feel to have ended up here. Hooray for me and hooray for Design Workshop!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So what your saying is that you won't be my landscape architect if I ever buy a house because you'll have more important things to be doing? Fine. I see how it is.
Outstanding! We always knew you would be a star among stars.
Post a Comment