So as a consolation for the lack of information I am going to give you the joy and pleasure of seeing my newly released office photo. It was taken a while back and I don't know why it took them so long to get it on our system, but it's finally there. When I saw it I realized that it is the first professional picture I've had taken since I left on my mission and consequently it's the first one to capture the "shaggy" version of Mark. Kinda weird.
Well, enjoy the picture and I'll catch up with you all later!

2 comments:
You're such a hunky stud!
You are so cute! I like your shagginess. It has been a long time since I have a had a chance to look at your blog. I am living in Portland now. It is so gorgeous here! I am glad to be free on Idaho.
Post a Comment