Saturday, June 21, 2008

Manza Day


Okay, so I just have to tell you guys about last night. last night we celebrated the Summer Solstice by going to my friend's family lake (yes, they actually own a lake). We brought up a bunch of Tiki torches and lined the shore and then water skied all night in between sitting around a giant bonfire and swinging off of the biggest, longest, highest rope swing I've ever experienced (seriously, this thing was so high that it actually took me a couple minutes to get up the courage to swing out on it). It was seriously one of the funnest evenings I've ever been a part of. Good times!

Sadly, I am now stuck back in my office on a Saturday, trying to concentrate on the many tasks at hand. The next few weeks will be crazy busy here as we try to get a major document set finished and sent off to our client. Knowing that such times lie in my immediate future made last night all the more sweet. Here's to good times!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so jealous, why don't any of my friend's parents own lakes. Love the pic of the beard.

Anonymous said...

John the Baptist returns! We thought he had dropped out of sight somewhere in Alaska a few years back. Is that a camel-hair shirt I see?