Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Quick Update

So, it's been a little while since I've posted. In part it's due to the fact that a lot has been going on and I just haven't really taken the time to sit down and compose anything coherent, but mostly it's because I just moved and I've been waiting for my roommates and I to get sufficiently unpacked to get some decent pictures of the place to share with you all. Unfortunately, we are all single, young men, and consequently, are not the quickest at getting things in order or tidied up. It's been a week and a half since we moved and just today, I finally finished getting my office organized and put together. So, pictures will have to wait.

In the mean time, I'll let you all chew on a couple great songs. The first is an acoustic, solo version of a song called "Dig Me a Hole" by Dawn Landes. The harmonies on the album version are amazing, but unfortunately, there isn't an album version posted on youtube, so this is the one you get. The second is a cover of one of my favorite Fleet Foxes songs. However, I think these two girls (known as First Aid Kit) did a great job and may have in some ways improved on the original.

I realize that I've posted a lot of songs lately and that it's kind of a cop out. I promise to get to some more substantive posts in the near future, once my head is back on straight.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Like the songs, hope things work out smashingly with your roommates. Let us know when to expect you up here :)