My sister put this on her blog and I thought it was funny so I took the test too. I do like spiderman, but I was sad that I apparently have just as much chance at being Batman as I do Catwoman. I was also a little surprised by which superhero came in third... Yikes!
Your results:
You are Spider-Man
| Spider-Man |
| 80% |
| Superman |
| 70% |
| Supergirl |
| 61% |
| Green Lantern |
| 60% |
| The Flash |
| 55% |
| Robin |
| 43% |
| Iron Man |
| 40% |
| Hulk |
| 40% |
| Wonder Woman |
| 36% |
| Catwoman |
| 30% |
| Batman |
| 30% |
|
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
 |
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...
1 comment:
You should have come to our superhero party Friday night, I would love to see what you would come up with for an alter ego.
Post a Comment