Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moved


So the month of October flew by with barely enough time to breath and sleep let alone keep up with my blog.  However, after some scolding from my sister today, I thought I'd try to get back to it.  Especially since there is so much to blog about.  So in the future you can look forward to posts about my move to Aspen-adjacent, Carbondale; pictures of my new apartment and city, what life is like is like living and working in the high country (the picture above is the view from my office), the best concert I've been to... ever; and many other ramblings and thoughts as I enter this new phase of life.  However, updating the look of my blog took up too much time, so such posts will have to wait for a future time.

Until then, let me leave you with what I consider to be the most inspired speech of this highly political year.  I don't care if you are liberal, conservative, or indifferent: it's worth listening to and perfectly sums up my feelings (and frustrations) about this past election season and the general level of discourse in our country.

"We can have animus and not be enemies."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good talking with you yesterday. I can not wait to see the photos of your new stomping grounds and to hear about the concert. Please take care, and try to limit your roadside assistance needs for the next couple of weeks.

Sarah said...

the aspenite? I'll probaly have to get used to that one...