Friday, October 1, 2010
Meet Suzy
You may remember from this post, that my big summer project this year was to build a road bike from the frame up. Well, here she is: meet Suzy. I have to say, I'm pretty darn proud of her. I think she's a great looking bike. I love the clean lines and geometry. She's also a great performer. She's really light (the frame is aluminum) so she's pretty quick off the line and a lot easier to take up hill.
This was a really fun project. But the best thing about it is that I now know how every part and component of my bike works. So now I can easily maintain it and even make minor repairs.
Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow. Impressive. I especially like the close up views. So you really, really like your bike. You are kind of like the guy in "You've Got Mail" who is in love with his typewriter. Look out!
looks good! now you need to make me one! :)
She's a pretty lady. One more reason to get the studio, more opportunities to ride Suzy around town. Now, what happens if you end up marrying a Suzy?
Post a Comment