Another ski season has come to a close and though I look back with many fond memories, I can't help but be excited for the the onset of warm weather. However, before saying goodbye to the ski season completely, i want to take one last look back at all the good times I had with my zany friends on Aspen Mountain! Man, just look at how much fun we were all having! I just wish I hadn't lost those sun glasses. :(
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is awesome. Love those glasses. I forgot how darn handsome John Denver is.
whenever I do that as I ski, people just stare at me!
Love the ski dancers. So graceful!
Ok...That gave me a great laugh! i have to show Ben that one.
Sorry one more thought...I absolutely love the banana suits!
Post a Comment