Saturday, September 3, 2011
Woke up in Beijing
Hello all! So, I've been doing a lot of traveling lately. Most notably, I went over to China on a business trip. I was only supposed to be there for a few days, but I later had the opportunity to extend my trip by a few days and do some sight seeing in and around Beijing. I'm still sorting through all the pictures and I will post them at some point in the future. But for now I thought I'd let you enjoy this little video I put together from some footage i took while traveling around the city and countryside in various taxis. I put it together along with this song called "Beijing" by Patrick Watson. I had that song running through my head throughout my time there, so it seemed only appropriate to use it as the score for the video.
enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved it even more seeing it the second time! So amazing!
Cool! You amaze me. Even your video producing skills are quite impressive. Can't you just put something out there that is average or even a little boring? No. You can't.
when i was in hong kong, the song i had runing though my head all the time ws 'one short day in the emerald city' from wicked....
dude....when is u coming to egypt,
they have lots of trash on the streets for you to pictures of and obnoxious non-queuers for you to blog about.....just sayin
Post a Comment