Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kristen Schaal is a Horse



This is maybe my favorite thing I have ever seen.  I won't blame any of you for not thinking this is funny, but man, this just does it for me.  It perfectly lands in that sweet spot of absurdity, unconventionality, and simplicity that makes me double over in a mess of tears, asphyxiation and near urinary incontinence.  The only other people that can do that to me is my sister Marta, my childhood best friend Mark Pingree, and the comedian Louis C.K.

Note: DO NOT look for youtube videos of Louis C.K. because he is incredibly crass and vulgar and I do not want to be held responsible for any offended listeners.

Note 2: I first found out about this video from one of my favorite radio programs: NPR's RadioLab.  Check it out here.

1 comment:

North Slope Ranch said...

Mark! I am honored to rank next to Kristen Schaal! Could it be perhaps the fact that I, too, am like a horse? Hmmmm...