Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chicks Dig Metaphors

So, those of you that know me well, know that I tend to think in metaphors. Everything is more easily explained and understood by me if put in metaphoric terms. It's the reason why I love C.S. Lewis so much.

Well, my friend sent this song to me a little while ago and it has since been adopted as my theme song. The lyrics are so wonderfully profound, listening to it is like having your head blown wide open and having pure knowledge poured in through an unrelenting spigot of goodness that has had the on/off lever broken off by a large grizzly bear of awesomeness that came down from the HappyTime Mountains to find food because all the the beautiful musical deers that it usually subsists on were hunted down and captured so they could be ground up into a yummy musical paté that was then infused into this song.

It's exactly like that.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

North Slope Ranch said...

An unrelenting spigot of goodness? That was awesome!

Super Angie said...

I dig this song. And metaphors.

zlb said...

man, you are lucky like a rabbits foot holding a four leaf clover to have a friend who sends you such rad music. :)

Carrie said...

3 things.

1. I think the grizzly bear of awesomeness just ran past my window.

2. Use them wisely.

3. I love tha ZLB said rad.