Today I leave for an extended holiday, first taking me to Utah and then on to New York City for a week and half. So, necessarily, yesterday was spent finishing up Christmas presents for my friends here in Denver. Since I don't have much money, I decided to make something for everyone, and what is the easiest thing to make in mass, but is appreciated by everyone? Food!
It took me a while to decide on what to make. But after making several calls to my sisters, I landed on a solution: English shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate and snickerdoodles (for my non-chocolate-loving friends). It was quite a production that ended up taking most of the day (which meant I was delivering presents until 11:30 at night), but I think the result was worth it.
Mmmmmm... shortbread...

2 comments:
They look delicious. What a domestic guy.
Maybe we could see you while you're in Utah???
Post a Comment