Last week I made this great pineapple glazed chicken with pineapple jalepeño salsa. Man, it was good.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Mmmmmmmm......
I don't know if you are all aware of a website called Epicurious, but if you aren't, you should be. As it says on the homepage, it's for people who love to eat. Well, if you know me at all, you know that I fit into that category (though a little uncomfortably, it's a little tight around the waist). It's basically like facebook or goodreads for food. I have yet to explore the depth and breadth of it's functions, but what I do regularly use is it's vast array of recipes. They've got some dang good one's on there, and they've got a whole section of seasonal recipes for those that like to eat food while it's in season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I say that chicken panini sandwiches have been rightfully replaced. I will plan on a tasting of this fine dish...
Post a Comment