Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Yard

I just finished designing my parents new yard.  It's not the easiest yard shape to work with, but I think in the end it will turn out alright.

3 comments:

North Slope Ranch said...

Mom showed us the plans this afternoon... love them! What a creative way to make the most of one long and boring stip of lawn. Huge improvement. Now, are you coming back to implement the plans? Hope so.

Grant Emery said...

So, they let you redesign the yard, even though it's in a regulated community? That's great, because the current yard isn't anywhere near the potential that you show there.

Carrie said...

Love it! I didn't know they could make changes, so that is totally awesome. It will be a HUGE improvement. I can't wait to see how everything's turned out, the last time I was there we were setting up shelves in the storage room and the house was covered in plastic.