This is one of the most inventive things I've ever seen. Just go to this site, type in the address of the house where you grew up and watch as Arcade Fire (a rock band) uses Google Maps to make an interactive music video centered around your childhood home.
So cool!
http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That was about the coolest thing ever. I loved it, I will now have to do it in every house I have lived in. So cool.
Whooooaaaaa!
weird!!
freaky!!!
(and just for you)
Awkward!!!!
This is very cool. After you sent it to Pete the other day he showed it to me without telling me what it was. It took me a long time to recognize mom and dad's (old now) neighborhood.
On a side note, can you believe I'm commenting on your blog? I'm so proud of myself. Hope you're having a good weekend.
Post a Comment